For our next Retool Developer Community challenge, we want to see all the cool stuff you're building with Retool AI!
Retool’s AI products include Ask AI, Vectors, & AI Actions; see more info here. There are endless possibilities for things you can create in Retool Apps & Workflows using AI, so we'd love hear how you're using it so far. The challenge will run from today, February 6th, through March 1st.
Your AI projects could be shared in two forms to qualify for the challenge:
- Community Show and Tell. A big part of the spirit of the community forum is giving back & collaborating with other devs. Sharing your AI use case could spark ideas and help folks learn
- Feature request. Let us know what you’d like to see next for any of our AI features!
In either type of post, please include the following to qualify for our AI Challenge:
- Your use case. What problem do you want to solve?
- Why use AI? What will AI add to your project?
- What you’re working on. Include any screenshots, descriptions, etc that you believe would be helpful for others following along
- Add the
aitag to your post so that we can quickly find it
- Optional nice to haves: your experience with AI prior to this project, your experience with Retool prior to this project, what’s next for your project?
The Challenge awards will include:
The Retool AI Pioneer award:
- For all community members who provide a feature request or show and tell post with the requested information
- Receive a custom Retool AI Pioneer badge on your forum profile honoring your contributions this month
The Retool AI Paper Plate awards:
We’ll recognize a few standout posts such as Most Creative AI solution, Biggest Aha Learning Moment, Most Unexpected AI Application, etc
We’ll have some prizes (specifics tbd) to send out! One paper plate winner will win a Zoom meeting with the Retool AI team
Looking forward to seeing your AI solutions and ideas on the forums this month!