Globally disable query success run notifications

Hello all,

Is there a way to globally disable the notify on query success run notifications for an app or module? Or even better, an environment? Potentially just have the box unchecked by default is also good enough.

Currently, if there are 10 queries chaining off of each other, I will have to go in to each query, and unselect Show notification on success Or else users will see a wall of notifications when the queries are triggered.

3 Likes

Hi @ray_wu! This is on our team's roadmap to enable this. I've tagged this conversation to the ticket and I'll continue to update you when this is ready. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

+1 on this functionality.

Hello,
I have a lot of queries chained in succession so the query success notifications become pretty annoying... Also, even when I uncheck that box manually, sometimes all the queries reset to having the box checked.
Has there been any progress on this feature?

No updates yet, but this feature request has been bumped up!

hey all, not sure if this has been sorted but I found a way to disable all query notifications:

add following to custom css:

.ant-message {
display: none;
}

the alert messages for query success / failure comes through as a span element under this div, so adding this to our css has disabled it. however i am not sure if other elements are blanketed under this div

1 Like

Hi all, I just wanted to make sure people on this thread know that we have launched a way to globally configure your notification settings in the IDE! New: Notifications Settings and UI Additionally, there's a refreshed look to the notifications. Please comment in this thread with your org subdomain and we'll enable the feature for you.

1 Like