Summary row currency shows XXX

When using summary rows, my summary row currency value is shown as XXX when the table level values are all using a dynamic currency value.

dynamic-currency

The value of currentCurrency.value is "SGD" and not an array of 3 values as reported above.
currency-value

It'seem a bug. I test HKD USD. There is not problem. But SGD will happen this.:smile: EU, AB,etc which is less than 3 word, it will append a X after it.

Hi there! Interesting :thinking: Definitely looks like a couple bugs here :disappointed: I'll reach out when we have a fix

For the X on EU and AB, it does say that the currency code must be a 3 letter code:

Any updates on this? I can confirm that this also affects aggregate values in a grouped table.

Alternatively, we should be able to hide the currency value because it's actually not important for us, but the inconsistency throws our merchants off. That might be an easier fix.

Hi @ernest_codes Thanks for flagging the aggregate values as well! I'll add that to the report, but no updates yet.

We also have a request for controlling whether the currency code shows in the table -- I'll add your +1 to that ticket too

1 Like

The issue with the X's should be fixed now :white_check_mark: We're still tracking requests for controlling when the currency shows

1 Like

Hi, I am new to retool, but I am experiencing the same problem with the "XXX " preceding the value that I've designated as currency data format. This is happening in a standard table component. Based on the previous posts, it looks like I should be able to edit the attribute associated with the currency data type but I cannot for the life of me find where that is. Could someone please direct me to where I can modify the display format? Thanks so much.

Apologies. I finally figured it out. Thanks.

2 Likes