For the month of August, Retool is running a Solution Challenge to encourage, celebrate and reward top community contributors who provide confirmed solutions to each others’ questions on the Retool Developer Community Forum!
Join fellow builders, as well as Retool engineers, support engineers, and product managers by posting or responding to posts in any of our forum sections.
See the current top solution contributors from the past month here: http://community.retool.com/u?order=solutions period=monthly .
Huge shoutout to @ScottR, @Bradlymathews, @stefancvrkotic, @dcartlidge, @minijohn, @mdsmith1, @lamh_bytecode.io, @jocen who have been the top contributors of solutions, questions, ideas, and feedback on the forum over the past year! More recently, @lenti, @bonnyag, @mbruijnpff, @AnsonHwang, @Bruno_de_Queiroz have been rising as top solution contributors:
These folks make a BIG impact in creating active, useful resources for other Retool builders on the forums without any contest incentives in place!
- When we solve a problem on the forum once, that solution is available for thousands of Retool builders in the future.
- We want to boost the visibility of the forum, and empower Retool builders to learn from each other, share advice and ideas on Retool use cases that solve useful problems!
- We’d like for this contest to inject even more energy and activity into the community forum, to keep making it even more useful and active as it scales.
- We hope this one-month challenge will inspire you to continue posting in the forum on an ongoing basis. Depending on this first challenge, we may run more of these Solution Challenges!
- Contribute your Retool expertise by helping to answer other Retool builders’ and users’ questions on posts here at community.retool.com (see high level section overviews on our Welcome to the Retool community! post)
- You can answer older posts too.
- Retool Community Support Engineers review every post and mark Solutions as we see them. If a post is already marked “Solution”, we'll verify it to ensure quality and accuracy.
- A quality solution could include links to documentation, an app export, screenshots, or sample code. It should fully answer the original posted question. When marked as Solution, the post will be locked the next day for review by our team.
- Only the original poster or a forum Admin can mark posts as “Solution” (Solved | Discourse - Civilized Discussion).
- There will be 3 winners (non-Retool employees) with the top number of marked solutions during the period of Aug 1-31, 2023.
- The month of August 1-31, 2023
- Winners (top 3 community members with the most marked Solutions) announced by September 8th
- 1st place:
- Opportunity to speak with our CEO, David Hsu, for 30 mins on the topic of your choice
- $1000 in credits on your future Retool invoices*
- 2nd place:
- $500 in credits on your future Retool invoices*
- 3rd place:
- $250 in credits on your future Retool invoices*
*credits expire in 1 year on Sept 30, 2024. Credit prize can be applied to the Team or Business plan purchased self-service via credit card. Alternative prize available if credits aren’t applicable.