Select component JS broke after upgrading

I have a Select component that used to work with with this code in the Change EventHandler. It broke after the update to the new control version. Now I get "Cannot read properties of null (reading 'actions')".

{{ 
macroSelect.value.actions.find(i => i.field == "comment_value_html") != null ? macroSelect.value.actions.find(i => i.field == "comment_value_html").value : 
macroSelect.value.actions.find(i => i.field == "comment_value").value[0] == "channel:all" ? macroSelect.value.actions.find(i => i.field == "comment_value").value[1]: macroSelect.value.actions.find(i => i.field == "comment_value").value
}}

The source is from the butt-ugly Zendesk API. What I want to grab is "ARTICLE TEXT".

{
  "macros": [
    {
      "id": 6898,
      "title": "My TITLE",
      "active": true,
      "actions": [
        {
          "field": "status",
          "value": "solved"
        },
        {
          "field": "group_id",
          "value": "current_groups"
        },
        {
          "field": "assignee_id",
          "value": "current_user"
        },
        {
          "field": "comment_mode_is_public",
          "value": "true"
        },
        {
          "field": "comment_value",
          "value": [
            "channel:all",
            "ARTICLE TEXT"
          ]
        }
      ],
      "restriction": null
    },

The ReTool javascript editor does not show what functions are available after macroSelect.value. Can you help me identify what needs to be changed?

Thanks,

Francis

@Francis

Hey there :wave: Are you looking to use the find method on the array of values in the select component? If so you should be able to through {{ macroSelect.values.find }} (the array is values, the current selected value is value)