Runtime error: exited workflow with code 139

While debugging something I got this error message in the workflow logs:

Runtime error: exited workflow with code 139

Googling it I saw:

"When a container exits with status code 139, it's because it received a SIGSEGV signal. The operating system terminated the container's process to guard against a memory integrity violation. It's important to investigate what's causing the segmentation errors if your containers are terminating with code 139."

As I had been editing a loop over an array I figured I must have screwed up and I wrote some guard code around the subscript on the last iteration and proceeded to try again w/o thinking much of it. And my next test worked so I figured that was it.

Later on I was looking at the logs for a different reason and I saw it again. This time in a different location. However the code is running to completion too and otherwise working.

I have no idea now if this message has been showing up for some time and I've just ignored it. The run history is showing a red X for everything....but nothing unusual about that. And you click into it and see that the webhookreturn is green. Again nothing too unusual about these conflicting signals....

Searching in I don't find anything reporting on this error.

I see the IDE "expand" button to open up editing Javascript in a bigger window has disappeared. So I suppose a new build got pushed...

I'm having the same issue