How can we change the subscription from the completed Cloud version to the Self-hosted version?

Is cloud version can changed to self-hosted version?

Hey @Jason_LI, welcome to the forum.

Once you've setup your self hosted instance, you can export your apps from the cloud instance and import them into the self hosted instance.

Hello, thank you for your response. I apologize for the confusion. I would like to inquire, if our original subscription is for the cloud version, is it possible to change the subscription to the self-hosted version? Additionally, could you please clarify the differences between these two versions? Thank you!

You should be able to use either version.

On the pricing page, you can toggle between Cloud & Self host, and scroll through to see the specific differences, based on the subscription.

Hello, thank you for your response. I apologize for not making it clear. Our issue is that we recently subscribed to the cloud version (haven't used it yet). How can we change the subscription to the self-hosted version? Is there someone who can assist with this process? Thank you!

I apologize, but due to our urgency, could you please provide a brief response to our question first? Thank you!

The main difference is that with self-hosted, you'll be managing your own deployment on your choice of servers and domain. The self-hosted editor also has different releases you can choose from, compared to the cloud editor version; minor differences.

Have a chat with the Retool Support team.

Thank you for your response. We have written several emails to contact Support, but have not received any replies. What should we do? Are there other email addresses or channels we can use to get in touch for assistance?

See our Contact Support page as the source of truth for our support channels. Currently, emailing our support team is the correct avenue to seek help for higher-urgency account or billing issues. We will get back to you as soon as we can!

Thank you for your response. Support has already contacted us and assisted in addressing our needs. Thank you so much! We appreciate it!