Entire Retool Environment in Bold Font

I'm not sure what happened, but Friday I was working in the App Builder and the entire Retool environment started displaying in bold font across all of my browsers (Edge, Chrome, and Firefox). No other websites are displaying this way. I used Chrome's Inspector and it looks like everything suddenly is displaying with a font-weight of 600. Again this is everything under my Retool subdomain and no where else across all browsers. I've tried clearing browser caches and rebooting my computer with no success at returning the Retool environment to default font settings. I've accessed it from another computer and it displays fine, but for some reason on my primary workstation it's displaying all fonts with a the font-weight of 600. Any suggestions on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Are you still having this problem? Is this only happening in Retool or is it across all sites? What kind of computer are you using?

Sorry for the delay in my response. Yes, I'm still having this issue. It's only occurring for anything under our retool subdomain, everything under apps, resources, database, query library, and workflows, even elements in apps when I'm working on them. I've tried it from other devices and it displays fine. My workstation is running Windows 10 and no matter what browser I'm using (including incognito / in-private browsing) all text appears bold under our retool subdomain. I think it may be a system font related issue.

The issue you're facing might be related to a system font on your Windows 10 workstation or specific browser settings. Here are some steps to troubleshoot:

• Verify your System Font Settings in Windows 10.
  • Clear your browser cache, as it could sometimes cause user-specific issues.
  • Update your browsers to the latest versions.
  • Disable browser extensions one by one and refresh the retool page after each to check for any conflicts.
  • Check your browser zoom level, ensuring it is set to 100%.

Let me know if that resolves the issue!