Dynamic Freeze Action Button Column - Not Working

I'm trying to dynamically freeze the action buttons for this table (and others in other tabs) yet it doesn't seem to work. As you can see in the screenshot, even though that expression evaluates to false, the actions column is still frozen to the right side of the table.

Even if I directly type in false, the columns still show as frozen... and for that matter anything I type in freezes them. The only way they are unfrozen is if that dynamic text input remains completely empty.

Hello Bryan!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I tried different settings and functions to try and get it to dynamically change, but you are correct! This does not work the way it's supposed to. I'm going to file a bug report right now and hopefully, we can get this fixed for you soon.

Thank you again for writing in! I'll link this post to the bug report internally so that when it is solved I can notify you.

John

hey @bryan!

You can also get this affect from simply switching away from actions to a custom column:

Custom columns can preform everything an action does and more.

Hope this helps for the time being :slight_smile:

Thanks for submitting the bug report! Do you have any idea how long it might be until it's solved?