Billing Process

I Retool Team, I've heard about the Retool and know we can build the Portals, Web Apps and connect our APIs with it. I do not know where to start and your pricing is also confusing me, the standard and the end user plans... The pricing plan says we can add up to 5 users and for each we have to pay $7 per end user if we go for the Team Plan.?

Hi @Saad_Toor,

I recommend using this pricing tool to understand Retool's pricing better.

This is a recurrent topic and it is quite normal to be confused as it isn't quite straightforward.

Ok Thanks

Hi @Saad_Toor You can find the Retool Docs here . These will be helpful when you start building apps, connect resources, build workflows... .
You can also have a look at some Retool templates here where apps have been pre-built and you can import them & amend them for your own use.

Our Youtube channel may be helpful also - linking this up here if you want to have a look.
You can also book a demo with us here and go through your use case with someone from our sales team.

Regarding pricing: Here is the overview on which you can compare prices depending on your needs. Just select if you are looking to use an instance on the cloud or self-host it (top right of the overview) and also select if you prefer monthly or annual payment (under the plan names).

Hope that helps :raised_hands: