Add 'Referenced In' Property

When you try and delete an item from the Code Panel that's been referenced somewhere else you get a popup like the one below informing you of where it has been used so you can clean-up things. This seems to be the only place where this info is listed but it'd be nice to have it under the General or Advanced tab so if I do need it I don't have to pretend I'm about to delete it and risk fat-fingering something and actually deleting it on accident.

5 Likes

Hi @bobthebear - This is great timing! We are working on an app structure tree that will show you the link between all your queries and components in the left panel:

This tree is in the final testing phase and will be deployed very soon - keep an eye out for it on the changelog :raised_hands:

1 Like

oooooooooo!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!! thats shiny looking, absolutely cant wait to use it! you mentioned looking out for the change log for this, does that mean we dont need to ask to have a beta or something enabled to see this?

Now THAT is the reaction we were hoping for :smiley:

If you are a cloud customer then this will be available as soon as your instance is on the version that includes the feature (you won't need to do anything - just keep an eye out on the changelog to see when this is ready).
If you are a self-hosted customer then you will need to upgrade to the version that has this feature deployed (and again: changelog will tell you when this is available) :raised_hands:

1 Like