Why no one from sales ever gets back to us

I have tried to contact sales by sending an email to support@retool.com & also by submitting the book a demo form. I tried this multiple times and a colleague of mine tried the same thing but no one ever got back to me.
I am not sure what I need to do to get in touch with someone to discuss enterprise options.

Hi @technopath, check your DMs. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Paulo to be honest with you the response time, support level and attitude of some of the staff is a major turn-off in this company. I love retool, and had major ideas of how we can partner up and create some amazing things.
I wish it had the same level of support it used to when it started. It seems that now your business model only caters to large companies. Support and SSO integration are only available in the enterprise edition, these are essential tools to only make them available in the enterprise edition and only companies that can pay 30- 40k a month can have them.
It is a shame that your business model does not consider providing these options to SMB's.

I thought the enterprise plan was suppose to have flexible pricing based on different things.... did you already go through this to get that 30-40k number or something? just a side note, Google SSO doesn't require the enterprise plan or at least the docs don't have it labeled as such

1 Like

@technopath, I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience communicating with Retool so far. We are grateful for the time you've spent with us and hope our business model aligns with your use case in the future. We've surfaced this feedback to the relevant Retool teams internally.

For some context on our pricing from our CEO: Over the past few years, we've made multiple changes where we've lowered our pricing. For example, in 2022, we started making Retool free for all teams with less than 5 people 2. In 2023, we changed our pricing from "same price for all users" to "cheaper price for end-users" 5. In the future, our leadership team expects us to continue delivering more value to customers (whether through new products, better products, or lower pricing). This will especially be true as we move more upmarket, where larger customers are more comfortable paying higher prices (for enterprise features). As that happens, we will use that revenue to fund making Retool cheaper for all developers, including SMBs.

With this in mind, we also completely understand that there may be cases where the plan levels, features included, and price are not the right fit for everyone who's interested in them. We do see, hear, and take this feedback into account. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback.

3 Likes

Does ReTool offer pricing options for 501c3 not for profit entities to support volunteer users?

Hi @isensys, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Yes, here is some information about our Pricing:

"Nonprofits can claim 25 seats free by completing a nonprofits application. Discounts can be used towards either cloud or self-hosted Retool."

Thank you!

1 Like