Unable to restore, copy or otherwise use previous versions of queries in the query library

Hello

I am trying to restore previous versions of my query but I am not able to. The 'revert to this version' button is greyed out. I am also not able to copy the previous versions or use it in any other way. I am not able to also scroll through the entire query.

This has been happening for a few weeks now.

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thank you.

Hi @HIO, welcome back to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for flagging this issue, we just made a request for our Engineering Team to take a look at this behavior. :mag:

On the meantime, I found a workaround to be able to get an extensive query from a previous version. Although we can't scroll down the code editor, click anywhere on it, and press Cmd + A (or Ctrl + A in Windows) to select the whole query, this should allow you to copy it.

If you just need to get somewhere down in the query for reference, you can move around using the keyboard arrows. You can also press Cmd + 'Down Arrow' to get to the end of the query.

Hello Paulo,

This workaround works for now. Thanks a lot. Please let me know when the issue is fixed.

@HIO, you are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: