Table Column as Tags (Pills) or HTML-equivalent?

DM'ed you!

1 Like

I have this working:
Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 1.12.09 PM
Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 1.13.01 PM
@ishi8 does this work for you?

1 Like

How I can get to the beta, I am also looking for this component?

1 Like

Hey @diegodf! It's not available just yet, unfortunately :weary:

1 Like

I have skills column as whole as a string, and it is wrapping in same tag. How should I make this string separated by comma to be a different tag.

1 Like

This feature will be available with the [coming soon] multi-tag column type!

2 Likes

Hey, do you have any updates on this feature? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Davin! Let me check on that with the team in charge of this feature

1 Like

Just heard back—table feature work is paused while we prioritize stability and performance work.

As a potential workaround, the list view component would let you use the multiselect component as a “column” type if that would be helpful at all. Happy to answer any questions there :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I think the list view component could help me, but I don't know how to use it.
Do I have to put the list view into the table ?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @alexkava85!

So for this particular workaround (having repeated multiselects), you'll just drag a list view component onto your canvas, then drag a multiselect component into that list view.

Here are our docs on list views (they can be a bit more complicated to get set up, but quite powerful!) and please let me know if you have any other questions!

2 Likes

@victoria Hi, so in a table is currently not possible have multitags in the same cell, right?

1 Like

Hi @number15, correct. We’re still working on catching all the bugs before releasing this multi tag column type, but it’s built and ready to go sometime in the hopefully near feature. :blush:

3 Likes

Would also love this feature, please release it!

2 Likes

Would just like to add, I also look forward to this feature.

1 Like

@victoria Hi! Any news on this feature?

1 Like

No news yet, but just checked in with the engineering team in charge! Will update this thread once I hear back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@victoria Are there any updates on potential ETA for this feature? Would be much appreciated as currently finding it pain having to maintain custom HTML for this in tables.

1 Like

+1 for this, if beta available with bugs ill send feedback :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

+1 count me in

2 Likes