Scrollable tables

Paginated tables are great! Is there a way that we can make tables scrollable and paginated (either or, and together?) The current hack that I am doing now is a container that allows scrolling, extending the table to ~50 rows. This works except for the pagination doesn’t stay at the top (obviously), and the bottom horizontal scroll bar stays at the bottom. This would be helpful to reduce the amount of pages that you have to tab through with large amounts of data and user friendly on top of that

3 Likes

Hey @mrgnhnt96 and welcome to the community! This is a pretty popular feature request on the community (Infinite scrolling instead of pagination (For tables) and Table Vertical Scroll (or alternative)) - we’re definitely thinking about tackling this soon.

3 Likes

I would just like to +1 this. I have an app that has two columns, a table in one left column, and the right column is a detailed view of each record. We would like to have more rows in the table than the default but the only way to make this happen is to make the table extremely tall. That on the other hand means you’re scrolling down past the right column which shows the content. The only way around this is the hack that @mrgnhnt96 described with the container which comes with it’s own undesirable side effects.