Report a Breakage Form

I’d like to report a breakage on the ā€˜Report a breakage’ feature :grin:. The link/form behind the feature seems to be broken:

Thanks!

1 Like

Summary

A report that the 'Report a breakage' feature itself is broken — the link/form behind the feature does not load/work when accessed.

AI Response

No public Retool resources were found that directly document the 'Report a breakage' form/link being broken or offer a confirmed workaround. The Community forum contains reports of other broken Retool-hosted links, forms, and UI buttons, but none match this specific feature closely enough to be considered directly relevant. In the meantime, a breakage can still be surfaced by posting the details (with screenshots) as a new topic in the Retool Community forum so it can be tracked. There is no corroborating or solution-oriented resource that meets the bar for a reliable reference here.

Sources

The Community Team is testing out a new automation. Let us know if it's helpful (or not) by leaving a :heart:, :+1:, or :-1:. Or by marking this post as the "Solution"! Let us know if you have any feedback here. :rocket:

Hey @Matt_N thanks for flagging this. I just tried it on my end and it looks like it's working fine right now. Could you give it another shot and let me know if you're still running into the issue?

Hmmm - I’m still getting the 'ā€˜might be temporarily downā€¦ā€ message. It looks like if I copy the URL and paste it directly in a browser I get a certificate error:

Can you double check that on your side? I’ll take a look at my firewall and see if something there is causing the problem.

@Matt_N Thanks for the extra detail! A certificate error like that is often caused by something on the local network, such as a proxy, firewall, or VPN, rather than the form itself. Could you try two things?

  1. Open the form on a different network (for example, your phone's hotspot).
  2. Open it in an incognito window, which rules out extensions and cached data.

Let us know what happens, and if it still fails, share a screenshot of the certificate error. Thanks!

Spot on! Firewall was flagging it as a newly created domain and blocking it.
All good now - thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome, I am so glad!! :partying_face: