Problem with displaying a photo after uploading it to Retool storage

Hi, I have an issue displaying photos in an application after they have been uploaded to Retool storage. Uploading and displaying the photos works, but when I click on the photo, the photo disappears, and the input field is cleared. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and does anyone know how to solve it?

Before
Pasted Graphic 1
Pasted Graphic 2

After

Pasted Graphic 4

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, and apologies for the annoyance! We'll have the release with the fix out on Wednesday afternoon PST. Would that work for you?

3 Likes

Hello @JetzeJanssens Could I know which component you are using? I am interesting about this component, but I can't find it.

1 Like

Hi @AnsonHwang I'm using a listview component for displaying multiple images from the Retool Storage.

Thanks for reply. Where is this screenshot from? listview? or query?

@AnsonHwang
It's from the image component in my listview

Great, It's a new feature I haven't found, thanks for your help.

The bug is still on, after click the file id value will disappear.

1 Like

Yes. We expect the fix to release on Wednesday Sept 13 by 2 PM PST. Let us know if you find the issue disruptive enough and we will hotfix it asap.

2 Likes

Hey @JetzeJanssens @AnsonHwang this bug should be fixed :tada: I wasn't able to repro the behavior anymore so should be all good! But please let us know if you're still seeing the image and file id input field cleared on click.