Layout discrepancies between Mobile editor, web preview and iOS

Hi team,

I'm seeing some significant discrepancies in layout between the Retool Mobile editor, the web preview, and the actual iOS app.

The first two seem to match. The third seems to drop a bunch of content or something else altogether, but looks nothing like I expect.

I've attached screenshots of what I'm seeing in each, and hoping you may be able to help.

Is this a bug, or something I'm doing wrong with the layout?

First, make sure you've updated your app to the latest version published on the iOS App Store. Then, can you share how the following components are configured in the app editor:

• collectionView2
  • monthContainer
  • monthText
  • text4
  • taxesContainer
  • ivaContainer

This is a strange one -- it looks like perhaps all your dynamic data isn't being calculated. That's why the icons are displaying correctly. But that doesn't explain why monthText is calculated correctly, because it looks dynamic to me.

Thank you @bca. I joined office hours this morning and @joeBumbaca suggested checking the app and build version as well. I'm on 3.14.0 / Build 889. I've also tried re-installing it to no avail.

For some other context, I'm still just working on the UI here, so there is no dynamic data. All I have now is static data array of dummy data that I'm giving to the custom collection. I've included it below for reference. Even so, most of the other content in there isn't even pulling from that—it's just static text pasted into the component.

To answer your question though, I attached a file with the json configurations for the components you mentioned in JSON, and attached images if you prefer to view them in the editor.

components.json (16.3 KB)

[{
        "id": 1,
        "month": "October",
        "declaracion_status": "Awaiting information",
        "declaracion_icon": "/icon:bold/programming-web-steps-number",
        "declaracion_view_button_disabled": true
      }, {
        "id": 2,
        "month": "September",
      }, {
        "id": 3,
        "month": "August",
      }, {
        "id": 4,
        "month": "July",
      }]

And here's the other 3 screenshots:

If the app has no proprietary data, do you mind sharing the full JSON export as well?

@bca Shared via DM!