Retool app builder is discarding my changes without warning

I have an application that I routinely improve as a triage tool for data issues within our system. As I make changes to this application, I'm running into issues where I have everything looking as I desire in the editor, but when I reload the editor or switch over to the end-user view, I discover that my changes are lost.

This happened to me a few minutes ago. I had published a release "A", then wanted to revise the layout a little bit. After changing the contents of a text block to contain a bulleted list and rearranging it adjacent to another text block, I published release "B" and reloaded the app to see the end result. Despite publishing "B", it seemed like the changes from "A" -> "B" were not captured by the editor at all. Both the editor and the app viewer had regressed back to an earlier point in time. There was no notification (or any indication) that there would be trouble saving; no network issues. I ended up unpublishing "B" and reverting back to "A", then made all my changes again.

I never have multiple editor tabs open. I should be the only person ever editing these apps, generally speaking. And this isn't a case of me accidentally publishing a draft because the changes disappeared from the editor, too.

This isn't a super frequent problem, but I'd bet it happens to me on a weekly basis. And that's frequent enough to really shake my confidence in Retool.

I'm running up-to-date Chrome on macOS with all browser extensions disabled on the Retool app domain.

Overall, I don't have any performance complaints with the app itself, although it's getting a bit larger. Not sure if that factors into this.