Hide User Menu / Retool Branding in Business Plan 🙏

Hello :wave:

May I request to hide the user menu for Business Plan? :pray:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.15.11 PM

10 Likes

Hi @talenodigital,

Thank you for joining our community!

I completely understand where you're coming from. It would be beneficial to have the option to remove the user menu for Business plan users.

I encourage everyone who agrees with this idea to express their support. The more people who speak up, the higher the chance that Retool will consider implementing this feature for us.

:grinning:

Patrick

3 Likes

Considering the price of the business plan with multiples end users, it would be nice to remove the badge.

3 Likes

1+

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

1++

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks for the responses here. I've added this as a feature request internally and will update the thread as I get any new information :grinning:

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

+2

1 Like

Hey @joeBumbaca,

Any news on this?

Thanks!

:grinning:

Patrick

1 Like

Hey @PatrickMast, no updates yet. I'll post here as soon as there is news to share.

2 Likes

Actually the badge creates confusion for the actual, just "business department" users. It is one interaction item that is not necessary for them and leads to questions and explanations.

So please on the business plan at least let us remove the badge. Thanks!

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

I am just learning this Retool platform. Very promising, and this is nearly a show stopper for me had I not found a hack workaround to hide it... so +infinity for me.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1