Duplicating Modals and Drawer Frames

Hey Team,

Please allow us to duplicate Modals/Drawer Frames as we set-up designs/patterns and adding different use-case we have to repeat this step by step as there is no duplicate functionality.

4 Likes

+1

1 Like

Hi @stefancvrkotic and @BattleCattleDevelopment,

Thank you for the feedback. We have an existing request for this feature that I've bumped!

I'll message you back here when it's implemented :+1:

+1

1 Like

How is this not already a feature? These half assed "features" that come out are so frustrating. It's like the people that make Retool don't even use it.

Thanks everyone for bringing this up. I've surfaced this internally to the eng team who owns this area of the product, and advocated for this feature request to be prioritized since it could be very useful.

We develop our features iteratively, so they're not always in their final state. You might come across features that we've introduced to address specific issues, but still have areas for improvement. We always appreciate your feedback to learn about new functions or any difficulties you're facing, and we continuously strive to enhance our product with your input in mind.

3 Likes

+1

Glad to hear this is in the works.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 this feature would rock. also frames in the list should be at least re-orderable or organizable in some way. thanks!

1 Like