Date Picker Changes

Hello team - upgrading my deprecated Date Picker and noticed the loss of some behavior that I wanted to confirm.

In the old date picker, you used to be able to click on the Month or Year and get a quick selection list, like so:

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 3.24.10 PM
Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 3.21.14 PM

The new date picker does not seem to have this feature. Is there any way to get it back or has this been deprecated as well?

Thanks!

Dan

@gilcrest

Thanks for letting us know! We are going to write up a bug ticket, for now would you be able to use the deprecated version? We will keep this thread up to date as a fix is merged!

Thanks for creating this item @gilcrest.

@lauren.gus I'm creating a brand new date picker and have come across the same issue, unfortunately, I do not have the option to use the deprecated version, what would the process be for me? :slight_smile:

@sohilpandya

Hey there! If you would like to turn on the option to use deprecated versions please reach out to us in the chat or through email and we would be happy to help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In this new date picker you should be able to type in the field for a specific date. So if you are looking for June 13, 2013 go ahead and type that right in! You can also type in something like 'last tuesday' and it will do its best to figure it out. @gilcrest in case you haven't found this feature yet, I wanted to update you as well!

Hey all :wave: This should now be available on cloud!