Announcing: custom product pages!

Hi folks!

We're launching a private beta for Business plan users for custom product pages!

You can now set Retool apps as your login, reset password, claim invite, 403, and 404 pages, which unlocks a whole new level of flexibility you can deliver to users. This is especially helpful if you:

• Want to uplevel your branding and customization for external users
  • Want to communicate additional information on login and signup pages
  • Want to onboard users into your Retool org in a self-service way
  • Have custom logic you want to run for validation prior to logging users in or signing them up

How it works

See the docs and video walkthrough to learn more about how to build custom login and signup flows into your Retool org.

Examples

Your login pages can now look like the one below. We're eager to hear what kinds of layouts you want supported with templates so we can help build them for you.

Getting access

Please reach out to me directly and our team will enable custom product pages for you, or reach out in our Discord server. (If you aren't a member, join here.)

We're super eager for feedback on the experience & what you'll build -- and our goal is to make setup as intuitive as possible.

11 Likes

under Branding and Customization the 'login' page doesn't have the Manage button that's mentioned in the docs. 403 and 404 Error Pages do have this option though so I'm probably missing some step here but I can't figure out what.

Hey Bob, you can email me at antony@retool.com with your Retool org subdomain and we'll get this flipped on for you!

2 Likes