What plans allow public apps?

If, from the app editor view, I go to Share -> Public, I get a notice saying that's not part of our plan.

If, from the app preview view, I go to Share -> Public, I can successfully share the app.

I can't find any information as to what is actually included in the Cloud+Team plan, so I don't know which of these to trust, and I don't want to use a feature that we're not paying for and so might be revoked! Which plans are able to create public apps, and which of those two dialogs is the bug?

Hey @rob_at_brilliant!

Sorry about the confusion here, public apps are technically a feature of the Business plan and above. As mentioned in this post, the ability for you to create a public app on the Team plan is actually the bug :pensive: So, while it's available at the moment I can't guarantee that it will continue to be.

Yep, my searching didn't find that linked post but it would have addressed my bug, thank you.

Can you pass along a request to mention "Public Apps" as a Business/Enterprise feature on your pricing page? Pricing

So many of your docs just say it's a "Pro" plan - and I understand legacy docs are tough to deal with but there seems to be literally nothing public-facing outside those that post and this one that explains who actually can use the public apps feature.

1 Like

Thanks for that callout, will pass both bits of feedback along. Are there any particular docs you've been looking at recently that reference the "Pro" plan?

For what it's worth I haven't been able to track these back down but I'll let you know if I find them!