Amount of public link limited?

My doubt, I have other public apps that I can enable but I'm trying to create a new app and I can't make it public.
public link I'm referring to is: ...retool.com/embedded/public/...

App with public link:

Doing same step to new App.

Hi @wesley_mendes_s - I understand the confusion and I'm happy to share why you're seeing this: Retool originally designed this feature to support applications that offer unrestricted access to the public before adding more options to self-host retool. Because self-hosted customers use Retool behind a VPN however, these applications are not truly public and our engineering team pushed a fix to patch this. We’ve also developed some first class feature sets to properly support the use cases we most commonly see, such as Retool Embed and Retool Portals.

Public apps are now only available on Cloud Business or Cloud Enterprise plans. See this doc referencing the plan levels that can use Public apps: https://docs.retool.com/apps/web/guides/embed-apps#public-apps

I'd recommend considering whether Embed or Portals may work for your needs going forward :slightly_smiling_face:

For others who may see this post in the future, if you're on the Enterprise plan and self-host your Retool instance, please talk to your account team at Retool to discuss the use case.

2 Likes