i try to use retool to implement the app as an iframe into another app (pipedrive).
The data flow is the following:
- open a deal in pipedrive
- pipedrive sends a dealID to a zapier webhook
- this zapier webhook should send the data to a retool webhook
- retool queries mongoDB for the dealID
- if no dealID is found, render a button
- if dealID found, show the results form the mongoDB document
unfortunatly, i am not sure if i can send data that way to retool?
I can't find webhooks that only receive data, that i can use later on.
I can't find any retool api keys, so i could rest api call retool with my api keys to send data through
Step 1 and Step 2 are crucial and necessary.
There is no alternative way to get the dealID.
I am also good with bypassing zapier and sending the data to retool directly but either send, the first thing is to check if the dealID exists already in the mongoDB
Can someone guide me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance and best