Anyone else using Retool in conjunction with Integromat?

Just looking to see if anyone else is using similar tools.

whoa integromat looks so cool!
ooc, is your setup something like, events happen --> integromat records it in gsheets / some db --> view on a retool app?
or is it more like, do stuff in retool app --> set off chain of actions in integromat?

Both, actually! Integromat connects to Google Sheets and Integromat’s own simple SQL data stores. Integromat also connects to all the apps and services we use (PayPal, Chatfuel) and can also execute logic, parse info, etc
The way we’ve used the two is Retool provides the UI where we can control specific actions that Integromat can make our tools/platforms perform.

In all honesty, Integromat is Zapier/IFTTT on crack lol

ohh nice!! yeah integromat has so many useful integrations, i’m gonna try using it in my next app!

Hello friends!

Have you managed to integrate with Integromat?

Can someone help me with the process?

Thank you!

Hey Rafa! I'm the original poster here. Yup, we do it all the time. Shoot me an email at miko@dorxata.com :slight_smile:

Hello,

How did you get this to work? Are there any guides around this? I would personally like to integrate Retool with Pabbly Connect.

Hey @Fractal!

Happy to help here! It looks like Pabbly Connect has a REST API (link to their docs here) that you could use to connect to Retool. We also have a feature we are currently working on that looks similar, although I do not have a concrete timeline on this at the moment. Would setting this up as a REST resource work for your use case here?

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, the API docs are for the marketing and subscription billion portions of Pabbly. Pabbly Connect is a Zapier alternative, but their workflows trigger when sending information to a Webhook.

I don't believe Retool can send Webhook information, unless I'm mistaken.

I see :thinking: for your use case are you looking to send a webhook* from* Retool? If so, this is typically a POST request so would be doable from Retool but would be limited to only when you Retool app is open. As far as pushing data from outside of Retool, there is no support for incoming webhooks on our end at the moment. You can however poll for updates by running a query on an interval in the queries advanced settings. This would also require the tab to be open though