Query to set switch component value throwing an error in iOS app, but not in browser

I'm trying to reset user input values on form components back to their default values in a JS query, one of which is a boolean switch.

I'm using switchComponent.setValue(false) in my query which works to reset the switch back to false when I run the query in my browser (Chrome and Mobile Safari both work fine) - no error message.

However, when I'm in the iOS app, I get an error message in the console which says "switchComponent.setValue is not a function".

Do you have any suggestions as to why I'm getting an error in the iOS app but it works fine in browser and what I can do to fix this?

Hey @clesntl, it looks like this is a bug on our end, you're not doing anything wrong! Thanks for surfacing it here though :slightly_smiling_face: I've filed a report with the dev team.

In the meantime, can you try passing a temporary state as the default value for your switch component and changing that value instead?

Quick update @clesntl, this should now be working (as of version 3.5)!

Let me know if you're still running into the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

All sorted thanks to your app fix. Very impressed with your turnaround time for this! Thanks again