Add Switch component in Retool Mobile

Currently there is a way to get a switch button (by using a collection view, see screenshot) on mobile but it's not intuitive and it's a bit hacky. If it's not a big deal, a dedicated switch would be nice.

A new switch component has been added on mobile @w2go!

Thank you!!

@Kabirdas , the switch component is not working on my iphone running ios 16.4.1 and my Zebra TC20 running Android 8.1.

On ios the switch is shown in a false state and when I toggle it, it automatically switches back to false. I'm unable to set it to true. In app preview it's working fine and also toggling the temporary state.

On Android, the switch is not shown at all.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting @mbruijnpff! I'll pass the info along and let you know here when there's a fix.

1 Like

Any Update on this issue? I'm facing it using IOS 16.5

@daviborges, this has been resolved. It’s working now for me on both android and ios.

Strangely, it is not working for me on the latest IOs, but works fine in preview mode on the browser. I record so people can see the behavior

Hey folks! There is a fix for this that should be going out with this week's mobile release. For now, if you're running into issues we suggest using the checkbox component instead.