Hi @Andrew_Morse. I got tipped off to this by @Darren from this post. I’m wondering if this backend feature is going to allow capturing the full request response of a 307? I’m looking to be able to manually follow the returned redirect so that I can request the redirection url with auth headers.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Scripting possible in python? | 14 | 6150 | February 10, 2026 | |
| Build apps with the Retool CLI — now in private beta! | 22 | 606 | September 30, 2026 | |
| [Product Launch] We're adding Python support to Retool Workflows! | 12 | 2353 | December 29, 2023 | |
| New: Retool RPC Beta | 13 | 1877 | October 3, 2024 | |
| Simple instructions for Workflow to Make | 8 | 144 | August 24, 2026 |