New features list?

I was in the middle of editing an app, and all of a sudden the UI changed. Preview stopped working live, and there was a pop-up telling me I'm supposed to use share to preview now? But I don’t know what it means, and I don't know where to go for more information.

Is there a “what’s new in Retool” page or something where I can go to read about things that literally just changed?

Check out this page

Cool. Guess they just haven't updated it yet. :-/

Hey @jse! Previewing an app used to require navigating to presentation mode and waiting for all the queries to reload. We're currently in the process of rolling out a new Preview Mode, a faster way to preview apps directly in the editor without automatic query re-runs! You can access Preview Mode by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the editor, or using the Option+Command+Enter keyboard shortcut.

If you want to share your app with viewers, you can now select viewer app links of the latest release or live release to share with your organization using the Share modal. Let me know if I can answer any other questions!