Need help tracking down format I think

I'm connecting Retool to AutoTask, and MSP Management system. I got the resource setup, and I can do static API queries in the form of:
[baseurl]/Companies/12345 for example.

Where I'm running into a problem is, the specific format of POST query that AutoTask is providing in their documentation, results in : "Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details."

Here's a test "Body" that AutoTask provides:

{
  "MaxRecords": 10,
  "IncludeFields": [],
  "Filter": [
    {
      "op": "gt",
      "field": "id",
      "value": 0,
      "udf": false,
      "items": []
    }
  ]
}

When I use their Swagger test interface, this is what they provide, and it returns 10 records. But, in Retool, I just get the error. Any ideas on how I chase down specific problems? When I go look at the specific API response, it's got a 500 Internal Server Error, so something's not being sent correctly... I think...

Hey @TDawgGCat!

When you preview your query you should be able to click on the API Request tab to see what's actually being sent:

If you can post a screenshot of that along with your query configuration we can take a look at what might be going on here with you!

Sorry for the delay!

Here's the response:

Here's the API Request tab:

I blacked out some credentials/IP info.
Also, the API documentation for AutoTask says to put the filter in JSON format in the body, so, I did this:

Curious what the 'Response' property of the exception is, I wonder if any more information might be visible in the network tab of your browser's dev tools...

Could you try using Content-Type as your header instead of ContentType?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

I never even noticed I had ContentType instead of Content-Type.

That did it! Thank you so much! I feel dumb.

Glad that did it! Little things can be really hard to catch :upside_down_face: useful to have another pair of eyes!