Mapped Data for Containers and ListViews

I love using the mapped data (beta) feature so far. I think this is the way to go for all components.

I was wondering - could Containers have mapped data? That way you can make all the children data relative to {{thisContainer}} data instead of transformer data? I think this could make data better organized and contained within containers

With ListViews, you could just wrap iterators around the mapped data itself — it's definitely less convenient than using the global {{ i }} but it opens up so many possibilities for nested loops, nested listviews etc.

What's the "mapped data" feature? :eyes:

haha... a staffer asked me to post my question here but now I realize not everyone has this feature flag enabled... I probably shouldn't say more :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: The cat is already out of the bag, spill the secrets :male_detective:

We're rolling out some enhancements to grouping components (like selects) that make working with them a nicer experience! Things are still subject to change as our engineers iron out the kinks but you should have access to them fairly soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely, can't wait! Thanks for the update :heart: