"Is One Of" filter and multiselect behaviour

Nothing major just something odd I figured I'd report. A demo project was made to demonstrate this.

Current Behaviour

I'm using a multi-select to populate a filter for a table using the following Event Handler.

When selecting an item from the multi-select it works as intended and populates the filter stack.

If the user deselects all items, using the X on the item or opening the dropdown and clicking on all currently selected items, this leaves an empty array and doesn't clear the filter meaning no records are shown in the table.

Desired Behaviour

When a user unselects all items in the multi-select, the filter is cleared showing all records in the table.

Or

There are a few ways to work around how it is not, but would prefer to not have to add any extra code to maintain.

2 Likes

I think "Is One Of" is not the only one. I have been using "Intersects", and the same thing happens. As @Jay_Walters this is not a solution, but sharing the way I work around it.

3 Likes

Thank you both! I don't have an eta for this issue, but I'll reach out when this is fixed. I've seen it with isOneOf, isNoneOf, and intersects, but there could be others