I encountered a bug with the Multiselect component.
It happens when you set the component option to mapped.
Basically if you select one option, but then this option no longer exists, the value array of the multislect will have one undefined element in it, instead of zero.
This is bad when trying to see if any option is selected (with value.length)
This are the steps to reproduce it.
- create a multiselect component.
- set it to mapped, instead of manual.
- set the options to be taken from an array
- select one of the option
- remove the selcted option from the array
- check the length of multiselect.value, it will be one.
Is there any workaround? Thank you very much.