Is below set of requirements will retool support...?

Hi, Team

Is below set of requirements will retool support...????

1. Hosting:
    Once we design a UI with retool, it gets hosted as a service and the UI can be embedded as a iframe into existing webpage
    Q: Can we host the UI as part of our service ? What we are looking for a tool which can generate a schema. and if there is a SDK/package which will be included in our main website. should be able to import the schema which is created earlier.
    retool serves as a standalone application, is it possible to use as a webapp ?

2. Licensing:
    For standalone deployment, what would licensing plan be? Is the license plan per user/per instance ? Is there any option of developer license ?
    How would the license be enforced? We are looking for a standalone deployment and the system where retool deployed will not have any internet access. can you confirm if internet access is required ?

3. Is there any Localization support ?

4. Authentication:
    Can we completely customize the user management /access control ?can we completely use our own auth services for logging in into the UI screen and use the same token that we got as a part of API requests ?

Hi @Srikanth

1. You cannot create an app on Retool and then extract the code to be hosted elsewhere. Retool apps can be hosted on Cloud or on-premise, but they will require a Retool login to maintain. If you want to share the Retool app on another page, you could embed the app, just be sure to review the restrictions with embedded apps in our docs: https://docs.retool.com/docs/embedding-retool. Let me know if I can clarify anything further here.
  2. Anyone with a Retool account counts as a user pricing-wise, editor or otherwise. For enterprise-level plans, we do have the option for air-gapped which does not require internet, but it may require extra costs. If this is something you're interested in, let me know and I can connect you with our sales team.
  3. For localization, this is not something we currently have plans to support. It may be complex to set up, but you could potentially implement something yourself within your Retool app using custom logic.
  4. For Cloud-hosted accounts, there is no option to customize user management in this way. Again, our Enterprise plan may be more in line with what you're looking for. Happy to connect you with sales to discuss your specific needs. Here's our pricing page in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face: https://retool.com/pricing/

Please let me know if I can clarify anything further!