Forms can't be deleted

New Forms can't be deleted.

Same issue -- I don't receive any error notification. Says successfully deleted, but the form remains.

Thank you @stefancvrkotic and @matei for flagging this issue! I tested it on my end and I am running into it as well.
I've made a bug report for our Engineering Team to take a look at it. :bug:

1 Like

Same Here. Also how do You access forms without creating a new one? When I click on the forms menu item on the header it automatically generates a new form which I then cannot delete...

Hi @dash, welcome to the forum! :wave:
I ran into that issue when trying to delete the first form and refreshing the index page. I included it on the bug report. To prevent this from happening, you could add the form you are working on as a bookmark and using that to navigate directly to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Same issue. goingin circles and racked up 3 forms now

Hi @dsoden, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Fortunately, there are no limits on how many forms we can create. Until the bug is fixed, if we are racking up a high number of new forms, we could use a naming convention for the non desired forms that starts with "z," then sort the list by name to push them to the bottom of the list and out of the way. I'll keep you posted with any updates from our devs.

1 Like