Flicker between apps

Hi All,

I'm currently trying to create a 'super app' - which is made up of many different apps.

To start - I'm working out the navs /breadcrumbs etc (Which is a bit of a clunky challenge - would appreciate any guidance on how best to do this, seems quite unintuitive)....

However - I notice when i click between apps I get a flicker on my side bar /nav - does anyone get this and does anyone know why /how to avoid?

flickerAgain

It's not the most seamless experience.

thanks
Neil

1 Like

Hi Neil,

The flickering is something we've been looking into. What version of Retool are you on? Thanks!

Hi Tess,

Cloud - 3.37.0 i believe....

Neil

1 Like

Still happening for me. When running an event handler to go into another app, it'll flash white across the screen, re-appear the first app and then jump into the other. It's jarring.

white flicker

The reload of the first app was not happening before. I noticed that my url is going crazy when there are hash parameters.. I wonder if this is causing the issue.

Thank you both. It sounds like there was a few iterations of this issue - some of which have been fixed, but our team is aware and still investigating this

Thanks Tess.

Fwiw - it is still there for me.
Neil

I would like to add a +1 and follow to this post. Flickering is jarring and looks very bad.