Date Time component breaks with legitimate UTC time presumably due to DST [redux]

We have a Date Time component that is failing with the error Not a valid date. yet it is a valid date-time. (2024-03-10T02:59:59.994Z). As March 10th is when Daylight Saving Time starts in the USA, that seems to be the reason.

I brought up basically the exact same issue last year, which was acknowledged and subsequently fixed, so I'm not sure why it has returned this year.

Date Time component breaks with legitimate UTC time - 1

Date Time component breaks with legitimate UTC time - 2

Date Time component breaks with legitimate UTC time - 3

Is there any update on this? I am having the exact same problem with the Date Time component. Any time selected between March 10th 02:00 and March 10th 02:59 UTC is not working.

Hey @Sebastian_Florez @dguzzo, thanks for flagging. We've got engineering eyes on this now. I'll update you here as I get any information to share.

Hey @joeBumbaca ,

Is there any update on this issue?

@Sebastian_Florez no update yet. The team is still testing some things out, but I'll make sure to pass along any updates as I get them.

@joeBumbaca is there any update on this? I am still unable to select that time range for the specific date.

@Sebastian_Florez The team has identified a fix and it looks like it should be out in our next cloud release tomorrow.

Hey @Sebastian_Florez, this code fix is now live, and our reproduction of the issue looks good. Can you test that out and let me know if you are still having issues?