Custom HTML Table Column with Button

I would like to design my own button to put in a table's HTML column- but anything that I put into the html that starts with <button> or <input> gets removed.

How can I inject my own raw HTML into a table cell without it being filtered out?

Edit: put the '`' around the button and input so they would show up correctly. Sorry they were not visible earlier.

@Kade333

Hey there, thanks for reaching out :wave: Would you mind clarifying what you mean by 'anything that I put into the html that starts with or gets removed.'? As for the button, this HTML column type is for text tags with related styles:

Sure thing! Here is an example of a button tag getting stripped out:

It would be amazing if there were a toggle switch that would turn on and off this behavior like how the button column can interpret it's inner html as raw html (this could even disable the editable nature of the column if that is a concern).

Even if I try using text tags and styling them like buttons- all of their functionality gets stripped removed:

@Kade333

Thanks for those screenshots! Appreciate that added context :+1: As this is not currently a supported functionality, I will move this to our feature requests :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like