Can't clear the last and second last selected values from a multiselect if a scroll bar is implemented

I implemented a scroll bar to a multiselect component in an application. The search function is also there in it. But when the scroll bar comes, I can't clear the last selected values. But the top values can. When trying to close by clicking the 'X' button, it's just getting flickering and the cursor will enter the search field.
Is there any solution to this?
MicrosoftTeams-image

Hey @BINI_ANU! Happy to help here. Hmm, this looks like it might be a bug with the scrollbar unfortunately :pensive: I let the engineering team know and will keep you updated once we have a fix!

1 Like

Thank you @victoria

Of course! Thank you for reporting :slight_smile:

1 Like

We've merged in a fix for the scrolling when deselecting behavior! It should go live on Cloud shortly (hopefully sometime next week :crossed_fingers: ). Thank you for your patience here!

1 Like

Hey @BINI_ANU - thanks again for reporting this bug - our eng team fixed this in version 3.4.0 of Retool Cloud on July 17th and more recently on 3.4.2 for Self-Hosted. Let us know if you're still seeing it, but should be fixed!

2 Likes