I'm building an app for mobile and encountered a serious issues when using modules.
How to reproduce:
- Create a module which has a container and a list view inside it. The module itself is displayed correctly during preview on mobile:
- Import the module from point 1 in an app. The mobile preview looks like so:
Hey @vangelov appreciate you flagging this, will let the team know (and will circle back with updates as they're available!)
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. So I think I found the issue. You just have to make sure that absolutely every single component is set to Show on mobile. That includes the container title, the container itself, and whatever content is inside the listview. It's definitely not intuitive!
Another thing I wanted to mention is that we actually have a new mobile development platform for native mobile apps. If this is something you'd be interested in and you have a use case for mobile apps (perhaps a field workforce or something like that!) I would love to put you in touch with our mobile team. Please let me know if you have any questions about this or the initial module/layout issue!
Hey, thank you so much for the quick answer!
All the items that you mentioned were indeed set to mobile. The thing is they were set only to mobile. If I set everything inside the module to both desktop and mobile and then set the module itself only to mobile inside the app it seems to be ok.
Ah! That's definitely still more finicky than I think we would like. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. And, if you ever want to check out the mobile development platform please do let us know!