Assistance Needed: Deployment and Hosting Issues in Retool

Hello Community,

I hope you all are doing well. I am encountering some issues with deploying and hosting my Retool applications and would appreciate your help in resolving these issues.

Deployment Error:

• I am seeing a "Deployment Failed" message without specific error details. I've checked my deployment configurations and credentials, but I am still unable to deploy successfully.

Hosting Issues:

• After deployment, my Retool application experiences intermittent downtime, affecting user access and functionality.
  • I've also noticed slower response times during peak usage hours, suggesting possible performance bottlenecks.

I've gone through Retool's documentation (https://docs.retool.com/self-hosted?docid=landing/msbi) but haven't found a solution yet. Can you provide guidance on troubleshooting these deployment failures and optimizing hosting performance for Retool applications?

Your insights and suggestions would be invaluable in resolving these issues effectively. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
(James)

Hi @jamesbolt,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues. How are you trying to deploy?

Are you seeing the deployment failed message in the source control dashboard or somewhere else? If so, can you send me your failed deployments logs from the source control dashboard and the job runner logs leading up to the failed deployment. If not, can you send the API container logs and the jobs runner logs? Thanks!