Deploy Self hosted retool on AWS Fargate and ECS

Hi Team,
after following
AWS Fargate and ECS we are struck when we try to signup. Saying unauthorized

please help me out and guide me to get all apps and resources in retool cloud to my self hosted

hey @Siva are you already using Retool? at the top left of your screenshot, have you tried the "Sign in" link instead of creating account?

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out. I've been using it for a few months in a retool-cloud-hosted setup. For the self-hosted documentation they've mentioned that a signup was required first, but our issue has since been resolved.
we missed configuration of license key we re corrected it and issue resolved poping new one like after trying to signup we got error saying Multiple organizations are regestered we followed some community guidlence like delete duplicate user :multiple organizations error in self-hosted Thank you for reaching out. I've been using it for a few months in a Retool-cloud-hosted setup. The self-hosted documentation mentioned that a signup was required first, but our issue has since been resolved. We missed the configuration of the license key, but after correcting it, the issue was resolved.

However, a new issue has emerged. When trying to sign up, we received an error stating "Multiple organizations are registered." We followed some community guidance, such as deleting duplicate users, as mentioned in this post: Multiple organizations error in self-hosted.

1 Like