App stuck on Loading Components indefinitely

Each time i try and edit my App it just crashes the page and shows Loading Components indefinitely. This is hosted on premise, at first if i closed and reopened Chrome i could get the editor to load but now this does not work. I have rebooted the server and still the same, my other Apps are working fine when editing, it seems to be limited to an issue with this one. Has anyone had this issue before?

Hi @mstevenson ,

Any errors in the console log of your browser?

Just one, which is a change to a collumn i need to make in the editor. If i run the App normally it works perfectly fine and loads as expected. The problem only occurs when i try and go into the editor.

Hi @mstevenson I'm sorry to hear this! :disappointed:

What version of Retool are you running? I can check if there have been similar reports of this issue

It might be worth stepping back slightly in the history to see if a recent past version of the app works better :crossed_fingers: Keep in mind that any changes you make on the cavas will make the past version that you're viewing the current/latest version, so just be careful when stepping back in the history.

Since you're on-prem, I'd also be curious if you recently upgraded your instance or if you see any errors in your logs