Hi. I'm using a local deploy following the instructions here: Local Deploy
Suddenly all my components disappeared. Also, when I try to drag and drop a new component onto page, nothing happens. I didn't use the release feature, so I can't revert back to anything. And I don't see any history of components being deleted in the audit log.
Is this a known bug? Anything I can do to fix it? Also, I was wondering this even before this happened - is there a place to see a list of all the created components, besides clicking around the app to open the modals/tabs/etc?
So I found the menu on the left that lets me see all my components. They're all still there, but it seems that none of them are connecting to each other. For instance, I have "table3" selected. It takes data from "query2", which uses a string from "name_search" text box. As you can see, everywhere one component or query tries to connect to another, it is highlighted in red and gives the error (e.g.) "query2 is not defined".
Happy to look into this with you. It would be super helpful if we could actually get an export  of your app here, if that's alright with you. App exports don't come with any data, so no worries there—it would just be a JSON file with the components and queries filled out, but again, none of your data.
If this sounds good you, feel free to DM me here with the export or email the export to email@example.com (and name drop me if possible to ensure the app makes its way over to my inbox )
 You can export your apps by clicking the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app > Export to JSON.