- I let users upload documents in a retool app
- Some uploading 100 MB documents and sometimes 100 documents in one upload
- I chunk these documents in batches of 5 documents and send the base64 string over to workflows.
- the workflow uploads to S3 and processes the document
- Handing over larger base64 strings to workflows is crazy. Workflows become slow and timeout eventually.
- Also, I can't trigger the same workflow multiple time since the workflow trigger in the app waits for the workflow to complete.
- Is there a way to trigger the same workflow several times at one form a retool app without waiting for the response of the workflow (e.g. hand over 50 documents at once?)
- If I upload the documents to S3 in the frontend (retoool app) I need to wait for each document to upload. Is the intended workaround to just have two or more triggers / Rest API resources and split the documents between those triggers to parallelize?