Unable to update google sheets spreadsheet via table updates

I have a created a table titled "table6Obs".
The table displays data from a google sheets spreadsheet via a "Read data from spreadsheet" query titled "importObs".
The google sheets spreadsheet is titled "My patients trial".
The sheet name is ""Obs".

Here is a screenshot of the "importObs" query.

I am trying to make it so that when I edit cells in the table the updates save to the google sheets spreadsheet and are displayed in "table6Obs".

In order to achieve this I have ticked the "editable" checkbox for all columns in the table.

I have also created a new "Bulk update a spreadsheet by primary key" query titled "updateObs".
The primary key column in my spreadsheet is titled "OBSID".
The array of rows to update is: {{table6Obs.recordUpdates}}.

If the "updateObs" query is successful I have set it to re-run the "importObs" query so that "table6Obs" displays the updated data.

I have set the "updateObs" query to run when a "Save changes" event is triggered.

For some reason this is not updating my google sheets spreadsheet or the table. I was wondering if someone could please help me trouble shoot this.

Thanks.

The only thing I can see that is different than what you are trying to do and the test I just ran is that I checked the box:
Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 9.56.05 AM

Let us know if that setting helps! Otherwise, it may be helpful to try hardcoding an array of edits to see if it's some formatting issue OR an issue with recordUpdates specifically