The icons from retool JSON schema form are not loading

• Goal: We're using a Retool feature called JSON Schema form, but unfortunately, the font icons are not loading in our application, as you can see below:"

• Steps:
    We just created a JSON schema form with the following JSON:
    {
    title: 'Request for proposal',
    description: 'Please fill out the form below to submit your proposal.',
    type: 'object',
    properties: {
    emailTemplate: {
    type: 'string',
    title: 'Email Template',
    },
    questions: {
    type: 'array',
    title: 'Questions',
    items: {
    default: 'question X',
    },
    },
    timeline: {
    title: 'Timeline',
    },
    },
    }

• Details:
    I'm just using the retool JSON form schema according the documentation available in the and react-jsonschema-form playground

• Screenshots:
    However, the arrows down/up and the close icon are not loaded as it's possible to see below:

The image below is how it looks in the retool interface:

Hello @henrique.ramalho!

I am not sure which items are missing, the two screen shots don't seem to have font icons, up/down arrows or close icons. If you could let me know if draw on the images that would be very helpful.

Where are these missing components meant to be rendered?

I have the same issues. Any ideas on how this can be fixed? An assistant from someone from the Retool side would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Hello @Aleksandr_Tynianov,

What form components are not showing up for you?

Are you creating a form with JSON schema? Any screenshots you can share will help me understand what is missing.

For some hands on assistance I would highly recommend attending our office hours! It will be much easier to trouble shoot and hopefully resolve this issue!

@Jack_T I think the initial post has all the info you need.

Component: JSON Schema Form
Screenshots already posted, and I can post mine and hightlight the error as well.

Though not many people are using this component, this is a very annoying bug because no one can easily understand what buttons they are.
I could rate it as a high issue if I were the product manager.

@xiao99xiao Thank you for the follow up!

Very odd behavior for the icons to be missing. I cloned the JSON Schema in the original post by henrique.ramalho and the buttons appeared for me.

Are you self hosting Retool or on the cloud?

My guess is that this might be a bug that was patched recently. Not sure how else to reproduce. If you share your JSON schema I can test it out on my end as well!

Thanks, we are using a self-host retool 3.52. I checked the edge versions release note and couldn’t find any mentioning of this issue. Could you confirm since which version is it fixed? Thank you.

@xiao99xiao Hey just confirmed the bug is showing up on 3.52, but not on the current most up to date stable cloud release.

I went through out previous releases at can confirm the earliest version in which the icon bug is gone is in the EDGE version 3.69.0 :tada: