Specific Tag Colors

I need help coding the tags to be colored differently, under on column it is called Demo Dongle Yes or No and in this I would like to change the Yes = Green, No = Red, and Yes Do Not Renew = Yellow, how do I code this?

Hey @JMini15 :wave:,

Great question! Retool has the option to assign colors to tags automatically. Inspect the table and click on the column you'd like to work with then scroll down to the appearance section. Enable Assign tag colors automatically. Check out the screenshot below :arrow_down:

If you'd like something more customized, make an object variable where the keys are the tag names and the values are the associated tag colors. Inspect the table and click on the column you'd like to work with then scroll down to the appearance section. Within the color input, key into the object using the item attribute. Here's a visual to help you out :slight_smile:.

This is not working for me, I have done everything exactly as you have and it is not working, I just have slightly greyed out colors.

I was able to do this now, but I am not able to do it for the Yes Do Not Renew value, assumedly because it has multiple words. How do I get around this?

Happy to help with that! Is the Yes Do Not Remove a string or is it two strings?